Saturday, August 31, 2013

Enjoy!

Good mornings friends! There's a new challenge at Drunken Stampers: #139 Place - A campsite. You can use a campsite as your inspiration, or the prompts, in this case woodgrain or wooden elements. You can even go all cray cray and do BOTH!


DS139

 It's not my week to play, Team Yellow Canaries is up this week to inspire you, but I still wanted to have some fun with this challenge. I think I pulled it off. What do you think?:


Here's the inside:


Guess who's stamps I used?!! LOL! So, I made a scene. Lots of trees, some rolling hills, a tent in the distance, and a deer roasting marshmallows over a campfire. Hey, it can happen! Lots of fussy cutting on this one. Added some shading to the trees and deer. I just love how this came out!

I'm going to enter this for #116: For the Boys challenge at Shopping Our Stash and also for Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you not only check out the Drunken Stampers Campsite challenge, but play along as well!

Craft on my friends! Happy Labor Day weekend to those celebrating!

Chris
Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Happy Camper, Autumn Groves, Birthday Sampler, Forest Whimsy
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Gray Flannel
DP: scraps
Card stock: The Paper Co. (blue), scraps
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik, 3D foam squares; Elmer's extra strength glue stick
Accessories: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Std. Lg Ovals, Scalloped Circles Sm Nesties; Paper Smooches - Borders 1 dies; Marvy Uchida markers

12 comments:

  1. This is terrific, Chris! Love the perfect scene you created, and how sweetly the inside coordinates, too. And thank you for reminding me I have challenges to enter with MY camping card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh this is adorable! love the deeper colors and overall scene. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! That's a LOT of cutting, but it makes for an adorable scene! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Chris! Amazing scene and wow on all the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, wow all that fussy cutting, it would take me all day to cut that many things. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Chris!!! Adorable!!! A deer roasting marshmallows?? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the scene you created with paper and stamps - so cute! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deer like marshmallows too, you know. This is totally happening out there somewhere right now. I completely adore this scene :) And I still adore you, even though you like camping (pitooey)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, a deer roasting marshmallows! I LOVE it! Fabulous little scene you created here, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chris- this is sooooo fab! Love the campsite scene!!!! ESP that little deer holding the marshmallows/stick!!! Love! And I love that you played on your week off! What a great team member!!!! You are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Chris, so cute :)
    Thanks for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.