Sunday, September 29, 2013

Absolutely......

Hi again. I have another card to share. I didn't create this for any challenge, just free styled it. But of course, I realized I could enter this in the Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes challenge, and so I will. ☺


Here is the inside:

I just purchased this die and stamp set and the perfect opportunity just happened for me to use it. Growing up we had a neighbor who was more like family to us. We even call her Aunt Marge, and Ginger, her daughter was like a cousin. I even babysat Ginger when I was a kid. Now Ginger is married and she just had her first child, a boy! So this card I made for her. After die cutting the word, I cut the blue card stock on an angle and adhered to the card base. I stamped the sentiment and embossed in white. Stamped and fussy cut the onsie and adhered with a foam square. Stamped the inside and was done! Gotta love a CAS design!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty my friends!

Chris
Supplies
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Absolutely; Paper Smooches - Pip Squeaks; Lawn Fawn - Home Sweet Home
Ink: Versa Mark; Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: DCWV - All Occasion Scrapbook Kit
CS: Recollections (white); Bazzill Basics (blue)
Accessories: Grand Calibur; SSS - Absolutely die; Stampendous - Detail white EP; heat gun; SA by 3L adhesives

8 comments:

  1. What a great clean and simple card. Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too freaking adorable! That itty bitty onesie...it's so cute I'm gonna dieeeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these... :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet baby boy card, Chris! Love that little onesie at the bottom and LOVE how you angled the die cut lettering for the sentiment. That is SO eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I always miss the Simons Says Stamp Anything Goes challenges?!?! LOL! LOOOOOOOVE that you just created this for fun! AWESOME! LOVE the diag design and the super cute sentiment! PERFECT for a baby card for Ginger <3 I love that you babysat her.... and now she's having a baby! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the bold colours and graphic design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so perfectly cas and sweet...love this design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.