Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Shopping Our Stash #154: Critters

Hello peeps! Happy Tuesday to you! We have another fun challenge starting today at SHOPPING OUR STASH! Break out those critter stamps and use an animal, or pet theme, on your card! Here's my card featuring a party penguin:


the inside:

This cute penguin is all set for a par-tay! She's loaded up with presents, a cupcake and rocking a stylish party hat! I used up some paper scraps for this card, pulling from the colors I colored the image with. Stamped the sentiment, added some sequins (Thanks again Donna, for all your help with the sequin placement! LOL!) I finished the inside with another sentiment and called it a day.

Ready to play along? I know you are, so getting crackalackin' and make a card or project using a critter(s) and link it up at Shopping Our Stash! Please be sure to stop by my teammies blogs to see what they came up with to amaze and delight you! Have a great day!

Chris
Supplies
Stamps: Bugaboo - Birthday Penguin Cakes & Gifts; Paper Smooches - Birthday Sampler
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP/CS: scraps; Copic - X-Press It
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Grand Calibur; Lg & Sm Oval Nesties; Nicole - sequins
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares; Ranger - Glossy Accents

7 comments:

  1. Cuteness! And I thought that was washi tape, not patterned paper. I might have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love the penguin, love the washi, love the sequins although I still think that **might** need about another 800 sequins LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW! love, love, LOVE IT!!! party penguin... PINK... super-cool design! this HAS IT ALL!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-cute penguin! And admirable restraint with the sequins, don't listen to Donna :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I just adore that cute little penguin! And love the layered circle cuts going off the edge of the card. Great job with the sequins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CRACKALACKIN! lol! Your penguin is so perfectly coloured & shaded - jealllous! And I love the layout you put together - such a happy cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card love that penguin the sketch is fab too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.