Friday, September 26, 2014

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers 1st Annual Spectacular September Snark Off Blog Hop!




Yep. You read that right. The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have teamed up with the design team over at Rubber Dance Art Stamps to combine forces and give you a Snark Off Blog Hop!! How frickin' awesome is that?!! Here's the details all written in her own words by Sister Lee:

"We have found our people! 

There is a one woman company, Rubber Dance Art Stamps, in far off Norway that speaks our language. I don't mean English. I mean SNARK! She makes a whole rubber plate of snark! This divine product of snarkitude must be shared, and we have accepted that challenge.
The plate is called "Sarcasm Superpowers" and it is obviously perfect for our Sisterhood. We want to share this awesomeness with you, so we our hosting our first blog hop, the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers First Annual Spectacular September Snark Off Blog Hop!
Here are the hop rules.
Leave a comment on each blog, beginning with Lee, and ending with Bibi Lindahl.
You have until September 28th, 11:55 pm PST to complete the hop.
Enjoy.
We will use some sort of free computer tool to pick a random winner and announce it on Wednesday, Oct 1st. The winner will receive the "Sarcasm Superpowers" plate!"

Here's a little bio about Rubber Dance Art Stamps:

"Rubber Dance is a home based stamp company in the beautiful south-east of Norway, and is run by yours truly - Bibi Lindahl. I have my own vulcanizer, the machine one uses to press rubber stamps (at some 150+ Celsius/300+ F and 2 tons pressure), which means I will never run out of stock (yay!), and I will always know that the stamps I ship out are flawless (hurray!). The raw rubber I use is of the highest quality red rubber, imported from a manufacturer in USA that is very popular among stamp makers, and my stamps are of course deeply engraved to ensure good and clean impressions when you stamp."

Here is the hop order:

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog: http://snarkystampers.blogspot.com/
Gabriele:  http://artatag.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/rubber-dance-blog-hops-sisterh
ood-of-snarky-stampers/

What's the prize? It's the Sarcasm Superpower plate!



How's that for an opening?! Well now. On to the Snarkfest! LOL! If I did this right, you should have hopped here from Lee. The Sisterhood are all using the Sarcasm Superpowers stamp set. Here's what I came up with:



 and the inside:

I hope I did this stamp set justice. (I think I did! LOL!) So now it's on to the next link in the hop, which is Lindsey. If you have trouble with the links, simply go to the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog for the list. 

Snarky Sisters + snarky sentiments = Love! I think this is the start of a fantastic relationship! LOL! Thanks for hopping by, and I hope you have a great day!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: Rubber Dance - Sarcasm Superpower; Bugaboo - Nurse Margaret Can't Cure Stupidity
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger DI - Black Soot
DP: Basic Grey - Persimmon
CS: WRMK (grey); scraps; Copic - X-Press It
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Grand Calibur, Std. Ovals Lg. Nesties; Ranger - Glossy Accents
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares






24 comments:

  1. This really made me laugh! Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love this, Chris! Those two sentiments pair up perfectly now that you've shown us the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely did this stamp set justice! Your card is hilarious, and we can all use a good laugh these days!! Great coordinating papers for this snarky card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your combo of the two sentiments! They work perfectly together yet I probably would have never figured that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words, Chris. It's so fun to have found this group of fans of my stamps! I LOVE your card!! I would never have thought of putting those two sentiments together, but now that I've seen it they are perfect together!! Thank you for showing me that!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent. Very amusing choice of image to go with the sentiments. 'Stella' (margaret) is hillarious. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card made me lol, super great combo of sentiment and image. The colour combo is also great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! Love that nurse testing for sarcasm rash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny. I like this sheet! And I do like the sentiment you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is hilarious! Love how you paired up the sentiments...it works perfectly. Is that a bedpan behind the cute nurse? If so, that's even snarkier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's official: I NEED these stamps! NEEEEED!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card lady! Love that scary nurse and her hairy legs LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! That's perfect. These sentiment combined with a bugaboo stamp. Great idea! xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOP, hop, hop the sentiments truly are for this group...tfs and your card is so spotty :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just hilarious - love those sentiments and your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love this card. The image is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope im not dbl posting .. Love this stamp set, cracks me up and feels close to my own feelings..great card love it !

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG This is a great card! Love these sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just what I needed today! I'm sooo loving this! Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, I never thought of combining these two sentiments - this is AWESOME!! And Margaret couldn't be a more perfect "tester" :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha, YES! You totally did this set and hop justice, Chris! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You definitely did do them justice Chris. You really made me chuckle - I am glad she isn't my nurse! She looks like she means business! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great job Chris. I want to make a tshirt for my son that says that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.