Saturday, August 20, 2016

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #66 H is for Hounds



Hiya, peeps! This fortnight, the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS is going to the dogs. Well, that would be the new challenge starting today. We want to see a dog or doggies on your card/projects! Here's my card:


 ...and the inside:


That wiener dog stamp is from a set I won years ago from playing at the Moxy Fab World challenges. Remember those? Amazingly, this is the first time any of the stamps in that set have been inked.

(Again, hoarder)

I love a great punny sentiment. This one was computer generated, since I don't have a stamp that already says it. (Hey, use the tools that you have. In this case, my computer and printer!) I stamped the inside and called it done. ☺

Now it's your turn to break out those doggy stamps and papers and make something! Just link it up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers so we can admire it! While there, please check out what my Sisters have created to inspire you, and also give a warm welcome to our newest members of the Sisterhood - Majo and Jane - and leave some bloggy lovin on their blogs! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Critters at the Dog Park, Home Sweet Home; Stampendous - Tricky Words
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP - DCWV - Spooky Delight
CS: Darice; Bazzill; Crafter's Companion
Accessories: GC; Lifestyle Crafts - Inverted Sqs dies; Spectrum Noir markers; sentiment computer generated
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I bet we all have loads of stamps that have never seen ink. Glad you finally inked-up this little cutie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I bet we all have loads of stamps that have never seen ink. Glad you finally inked-up this little cutie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he love the Halloweenie!
    Fab job sistah!
    Makes me wanna make some halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I've got my giggling under control....Fabulous card. love that cute dog, love your computer generated sentiment. You are so good coming up with them (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got loads of stamps that have never seen ink but I couldn't have left this little cutie uninked for long!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is All Kinds of Cute... and the Pun really got to me as I once lived nexted to the YAPPIEST of wiener dogs... Great Job Sistaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Happy Halloweenie! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO adorable! You know I love Halloween! When my kiddos were little, one of our favorite books was Halloweener, and he looked just like your pup here. Really makes me smile! And awesome sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wiener dog!!! :D The patterned papers are rather awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.