Friday, March 2, 2018

I'm published!!!

Hi crafty friends!
I'm so excited to say that I've
been published for the first time!
SQUEEEEEE!!!!
My card is in the April issue of
Craft Stamper magazine in the Ready Set Stamp 
reader submissions feature!


It's based off of these colors and theme:


Here's my interpretation:


THERE IT IS!!!!!

The wellies are red and covered with Stickles (making it hard to see of course. LOL!)
IRL this card sparkles and shimmers with all the Stickles and Wink of Stella pen
on it. I just love it!

I want to thank Trish Latimer again for choosing my card for
the April issue. I am SOOOO amazed and beyond grateful!

 You can get a copy of the magazine at http://www.craftstamper.com/ to buy subscriptions, http://www.mags-uk.com/ for single print copies, and digital copies from http://www.pocketmags.co.uk/.

 Thanks for visiting!
Have a fantastic day!




Supplies:
Stamps: Visible Image - Sparkle in the Rain
Ink: Ranger DI - Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio; Memento - Tuxedo Black; VersaMark; Simon Says Stamp - Lipstick Red
CS: Core-Dinations; WRMK
Accessories: GC; Avery Elle - Double Pierced rectangle die; Ranger blending tools; MISTI; Stampendous - White EP; heat gun; Ranger - Crystal Stickles; WOS pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares

5 comments:

  1. Have you come back to earth yet Chris? Congratulations on being published with this fabulous card. Love the rain and the puddle of water but the best part is those RED BOOTS! They really do sparkle as does your stamped image in black. Better go buy more glitter LOL. Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great, Chris... I'm off to have a glass of something to celebrate! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation, this is AWESOME as is your project Love love love it. I'm with Dotty Jo but it's 8 a.m. so I'm toasting with coffee but it's straight up. (black)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! Big congrats to you!!!!! Such a fantabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations on being published. You must be thrilled to bits? Beautiful shiny card and thrilled for you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.