Sunday, May 6, 2018

A courageous art journal page

Hello peeps! Happy Sunday!
Just popping in with another art journal page
from my One Badass Art Journal.

This is week 5, (yes, I know we are on week 13 now. I work at my
own pace. Snail pace.), taught by Kara Bullock. I've got to say,
this is my favorite page so far. LOVED doing the collage on this!
Here, check it out:


Here are a few process pictures:






The finished page again:


And that, my friends, is my Queen of Courage.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great day!



Supplies:
various scraps of paper
butterfly- DCWV Mariposa stack
lady image - G45 Hollywood Vogue
castle, sentiments, clock, crown/bee - printed from computer
DecoArt Media - matte medium
various paint brushes
DecoArt Americana acrylic paints - Napa Red, Warm Beige, Lamp Black, Marigold
DecoArt Media fluid acrylic paint - Titanium White
Sakura Gelly Roll pens - white, gold
Faber Castell Artist PITT pens - small black
Stabilo All black pencil
VLVS - eye stamp
Staz On ink - Timber Brown, Pacific Blue
sponge tool

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.